+-The Moogles Hideout-+
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's Your Favourite Shoji Meguro (composer of DDS, Nocturne, Persona series and more!)?

3 posters

Go down

What's Your Favourite Shoji Meguro (composer of DDS, Nocturne, Persona series and more!)? Empty What's Your Favourite Shoji Meguro (composer of DDS, Nocturne, Persona series and more!)?

Post  supercatbarf :3 8th March 2011, 11:40 am

Okay actually I kind of regret making this thread 'cause there are way too many masterpieces he's made.. Oh and also he didn't make P2 music, at least that's what it says on it, it was some other unknown guy but I think it makes sense because the vast majority of it sucks!

Some that come to mind, here goes:

SMILE - Persona 4 (obviously)
I'll Face Myself - Persona 4 (obviously)
Signs of Love - Persona 4 (mostly because it sounds like she says "don't give a shit, Nanako" and it plays in your house haha)
School Days - Persona 1 (this needs to play everytime we start school)
SEBEC - Persona 1
Mikage Police Station - Persona 1
Kama Palace - Persona 1 (not sure how such an old game could have freakin sweet music but I've been enlightened)
3/31 - Persona 3 FES
Time Castle - Persona 3 FES
Maiya Theme - Persona 3 FES
Heartful Cry - Persona 3 FES
Master of Shadow - Persona 3
Karma City - DDS 2
Divine Identity - DDS 2
Reason Boss Battle - Nocturne
Battle -Amala Network- - Nocturne
Warp Zone - Nocturne
Showdown - DDS 1

Everything else without comments are mind-blowing theme-sounding tracks, battle tracks, and relaxing tracks. I'll probably link them when I get home/if I remember.
supercatbarf :3

Back to top Go down

What's Your Favourite Shoji Meguro (composer of DDS, Nocturne, Persona series and more!)? Empty Re: What's Your Favourite Shoji Meguro (composer of DDS, Nocturne, Persona series and more!)?

Post  Blacksky 8th March 2011, 12:27 pm

"I dont give a shit" haha im hearing it now. She's all into it like "Sign's of love" blah blah blah then "I dont give a shit" <.<

Ill go with what i have on my ipod atm (without copying any of yours)

Reach out to the truth (p4)- Cmon this is a no brainer. Feels so right to what the games about
Fog (p4)- First part of the Intense battle with Izanami. Way better than the second part where The Genesis plays which only has about 2mins of awesome out of 8 MINS!!!
Snow Queen Chapter Good Ending (p1 ori) - I read this song didnt come on the NA release of the game since the entire snow queen chapter was taken out because they couldnt translate it... FAIL! What a sick track to end this a game with.
Snow Queen arranged version (p1 ori) - So calming and winter like. This song plays in your school after the snow queen makes an igloo of it. Hell i wish she would freeze my school if it meant i could listen to this while walking around lol

And yea i might hyperlink later... maybe....perhaps....possibly.... meh

Blacksky
Blacksky
Admin

https://themoogleshideout.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

What's Your Favourite Shoji Meguro (composer of DDS, Nocturne, Persona series and more!)? Empty Re: What's Your Favourite Shoji Meguro (composer of DDS, Nocturne, Persona series and more!)?

Post  DarkShadow14 9th March 2011, 9:31 pm

So many good songs by Shoji that I might as well just list them all haha, but ya 95% of the songs from both P3 and P4 are awesome (can't wait for P5) and Nocturne is just ridiculous evilness and epic organ that just blows my mind. I may eventually make a list, but there's just so many. I also can't wait to hear the soundtrack from Catherine
DarkShadow14
DarkShadow14

http://awalkinthewoods.canadian-forum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  supercatbarf :3 10th March 2011, 11:16 am

lol snow queen makes your school into an igloo?? That isn't necessary in the Great White North of Canada lol but that sounds awesome. Fog and Reach Out I've way overlistened so my top tens are sketchy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacksky 10th March 2011, 2:28 pm

Snow Queen: *charges up for a huge spell*
Snow Queen: Now you will witness my true POWAAA!
Snow Queen: *TELEPORT TO CANADA*
Snow Queen: Mhuahaha im the best... EH????

I cant wait to hear something new from shoji. His soundtracks are like a mix of what you would expect in a VG + a mix of every song genre. He bring together both fictional and non fictional worlds.

Awesome indeed
Blacksky
Blacksky
Admin

https://themoogleshideout.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  supercatbarf :3 10th March 2011, 4:20 pm

Haha! It would probably save a lot of time

And super agreed, his songs always fit so well and soothe the fuck out of you. It's pretty crazy how much of a genius in composing VG music he is.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down