+-The Moogles Hideout-+
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make a Top 10!

3 posters

Go down

Make a Top 10! Empty Make a Top 10!

Post  Blacksky 17th February 2011, 8:15 pm

Make a top 10!
Blacksky
Blacksky
Admin

https://themoogleshideout.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Make a Top 10! Empty Re: Make a Top 10!

Post  supercatbarf :3 17th February 2011, 10:35 pm

Top 10s take way too long/depends too much on mood so I'll just say what's on my mind right now...

Mikage Police Station - Persona 1 (I would DUI all the time..)
Pandora - Last Battle - Persona 1 (I remember it being good)
Yoshi's Disco - Yoshi's Story (flashbacks in the face!)
Baby Koopa's Castle - Yoshi's Story (made to slaughter yoshis one after another)
Battle ~ Tesso - Persona 1 (looool wtf)
Everything from SMT - Nocturne is freaking epic!
SMILE - Persona 4 (so soothing loud)
Katamari Mambo - Katamari Damacy (the drug tripping jap guy sounds esp interesting)
Main Armament Firing, Seconds Before - Tales of Vesperia (no clue where this is in the game but sounds sweet)
Snow Mountain - Super Mario 64 (dropping the baby penguin off the cliff doesn't make you get a star..)
supercatbarf :3

Back to top Go down

Post  supercatbarf :3 17th February 2011, 10:41 pm

Oh crap forgot My Patch - LBP 1 (last part I like the best)

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkShadow14 17th February 2011, 11:00 pm

I have to agree with catbarf alien on the whole epic Nocturne music.
Now I'm gonna go make a list of my own
DarkShadow14
DarkShadow14

http://awalkinthewoods.canadian-forum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacksky 17th February 2011, 11:17 pm

Haha i should prob listen to nocturne's ost since its been on my comp forever. But i see catbarf's top 10 include many p1 songs. Tesso's song is so funny lol. only really cool boss in p1 imo. especially when he nukes your team (the skill is actually called nuke) which just rapes everyone. So much fun!

on a side note... catbarf!???? sounds like something from spaceballs lol
Blacksky
Blacksky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkShadow14 18th February 2011, 12:06 am

Nuke definitely sounds super cheap haha. Anytime he feels like he's going to lose does he just whip out the nukes and blow everyone up lol

anyways my current top ten is...
in no real order...
is...
Haunted Woods - Diddy Kong Racing //Makes an awesome alarm clock
The Boundary Between Snow and Ice - Eternal Sonata //Best triangle solo ever
Soul Drive - Persona Trinity Soul //Weird and cool technoishness
The Arrow Was Shot - Tales of the Abyss //Catchy
Midna's Desperate Hour - Twilight Princess //Nostalgic
Heretic Mansion ~Shining Heaven - Nocturne //Organs are EPIC
Scatering Sparks - Tales of Vesperia //Just plain catchy and energetic
At The Time of Farewell - Tales of the Abyss //dooo do do dooo do
Mission Kaishi - Gundam Seed Destiny //This would make an awesome pre battle song
Nikurashimi Arebasoko - Gundam Seed Destiny //Pure STEEZ
Abandoned Factory - Persona 2: Eternal Punishment //think of possessed bunnies dancing to this

Last edited by DarkShadow14 on 18th February 2011, 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : colours)
DarkShadow14
DarkShadow14

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacksky 18th February 2011, 1:02 am

Nice to see some gundam songs BUT WHY THE HELL GUNDAM SEED DESTINY!!!!!!!???? I watched that entire series before xmas time and it was a slap to the face. It has a good ost but i hate the show so much i cant listen to it. I mean it made seed look like a fucking joke. P3 fes + Gundam seed destiny go down as my most un unneccesary sequels that ruined a game/show for me. P3 fes just killed the ending of p3 while destiny just told Seed to bend over for it lol.

On a positive note, eternal sonata has a good dream like ost. some songs actually composed by an actual highly reknown musician as the game is based around his life in his final hours and a fictional dream land. Really cool game idea but sadly the gameplay was lacking.

oh and i say we petition to rename "abandon factory" to "abandon carrot factory for CYBORG BUNNIES!!!" AM I RITE? lol
Blacksky
Blacksky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  supercatbarf :3 18th February 2011, 7:10 am

P3 FES might have sucked wombat balls but the soundtrack is pretty good. Scatering Sparks is pretty damn good and so tales sounding (although I'm pretty sure the song namer made a little typo).

Those weren't my top ten btw it was just songs stuck in my head and I remembered lol. I wonder how long it'll take before they just say fuck it and name a move "you're all fucked!".

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacksky 18th February 2011, 9:40 pm

Scatering spark lol. I dont know where ben gets his songs from but they must really have fun changing up the names haha. Abyss ost is really good. im putting some of those songs on my Ipod for when im in mexico (for the next week). Keep searching for songs and posting them! MORE songs = MORE POWAAAAA!!!
Blacksky
Blacksky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkShadow14 20th February 2011, 2:20 pm

Moaaa POWAAA! yeah Abyss OST is the shit! The title theme is so relaxing and gets you ready for the super long journey ahead inthe abyss.

The only reason why my songs all have ridiculous names is because they're all in japanese and then I translate them back to English, which are later misspelled when I copy them back into my iTunes lol, so it's a giant circle of destruction, but it gives my music character haha
DarkShadow14
DarkShadow14

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacksky 28th February 2011, 6:50 pm

Since everyone has already made a quick top 10 of their current songs I thought id make one too. So HERE it IS!

In a very precise and illogical order........

Justice and Freedom – Gundam seed ost ---> Pre-Final battle like song.

In a snow-bound land – Donkey kong country 2 ---> Sleeper hit that i just started listening too. Makes you feel like you are in complete harmony

Choco Mountain and Battle Arenas – Mario kart 64 ---> Reminds me of slider lol. Fun and nostalgic

Those Who Bear Their Name – Xenoblade ---> Really like xenoblades ost although it takes a long time to get used to it for some reason. This song is very tales like

Mechanical Rhythm – Xenoblade ---> POWER METAL WITH RHYYYTTTTTHHHHMMMMMM

The man with the machine gun – FF8 ---> yaya i like a ff8 song fuck off

Hope – Xenoblade ---> Cheerful

Full Force – Tales of Symphonia OR Full Force – Tales of Symphonia---> Killer battle track in symphonia. wish i still had my gamecube...

Compulsion – DDS1 ---> Fav battle song from DDS1

Hunting – Betrayal – DDS2---> Fav battle song from DDS2
Blacksky
Blacksky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  supercatbarf :3 1st March 2011, 6:10 pm

Haha yes Choco Mountain!! I hate this freakin stage though 'cause all you do is either get squished by a huge rock or fall on the side and go backwards argh! Haha ya the man with the machine gun is so catchy I hate to admit that too but ff8 actually has a really good song! Just have to try really hard to pretend you haven't ever heard of the game. Mechanical Rhythm is pretty damn good, especially the violin in the middle of the song, makes you realize you aren't listening to some band lol. Dude that blue haired girl in Tales of Symphonia front cover is basically Judith plagiarism!!!.. of the same game company.. Reminds me of the poorer Estelle-like Flynn you get in Abyss.

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacksky 1st March 2011, 10:37 pm

Not exactly, Sheena (the girl in symphonia) is more like a wannabe pro assassin but she ends up sucking at killing you so she joins your team. I dont think i can compare her to anyone in vesperia. Well maybe estelle a bit but more sheena is more innocent then foolish.
Blacksky
Blacksky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  supercatbarf :3 2nd March 2011, 11:35 pm

Yea I purely went off looks lol. What fuck you talking about Estelle insane slayer!!uuahghhkua she heal your ass to death any day of the week!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum