+-The Moogles Hideout-+
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interesting Books/Fan Fiction

Go down

Interesting Books/Fan Fiction Empty Interesting Books/Fan Fiction

Post  DarkShadow14 28th April 2011, 5:32 pm

So, ever since playing P3 I've been pretty interested in the story and characters from the game. To further my enjoyment from in the P3 universe I ended up going on google and just trying to find any P3 related that interested me, which eventually led to my discovery of what I think is probably one of the longer and more structured P3 books I could find.

I started reading it around the same time that I was still playing P3, but never ended up finishing it because I wanted to beat the actual game first. The book is pretty much just a retelling of the story with a little more insight into the main characters thoughts and why he ended up making the decisions that he did and it also goes on to add a few new adventures to the story, but never strays far from the main plot. It's by no means the best book you'll ever read, but is definitely enjoyable if you're into P3. (which I think we all are haha) It's also pretty crazy that it's written by somebody who I think is around our age maybe even a bit younger. He tends to leave comments before and after each chapter, so I'm kind of just guessing his age from those. Anyways just wanted to share it with you guys in case you're interested.

I'll leave a link to the website here or you can also check out the PDF version I made by downloading it here

You can enjoy it right about...... Now!
DarkShadow14
DarkShadow14

http://awalkinthewoods.canadian-forum.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum