+-The Moogles Hideout-+
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some pictures from Halifax!

3 posters

Go down

Some pictures from Halifax! Empty Some pictures from Halifax!

Post  supercatbarf :3 7th September 2011, 12:53 pm

It's really nice here I wish you guys could see it, and I love getting high off the smell of the sea lol. Downtown is interesting to be in for the first time but I'm close to basically everything I'll ever need plus more. If only you guys could be here it would be perfect. My roommate is nice but he's some fresh off the boat Indian guy who doesn't drink and thats mostly why it's a downer to have him around sometimes especially since I'm bad enough at communicating. Anyway I took a few pictures so far (as in really not that many lol I'm not a good tourist) of Halifax with ma awesome iPhone Twisted Evil

Some pictures from Halifax! 031

The sea off the pier near my rez

Some pictures from Halifax! 029

Nintendo should take a look at this lol.

Some pictures from Halifax! 028

On the way to rez from the airport. The sign in the background says "Wrong Way" haha there seems to be a few of those around especially on the highway lol I would've taken a better picture of the same sign but I was too tired to be not slow.

I'm coming back on Thanksgiving Weekend if you guys wanna chill then, don't make family plans all weekend!
supercatbarf :3

Back to top Go down

Some pictures from Halifax! Empty Re: Some pictures from Halifax!

Post  DarkShadow14 7th September 2011, 4:39 pm

Sweet, looks pretty nice with the water nearby. Now when you're done classes you can just go to the pier and fish for a snack lol.

Is that a picture of a pay to play N64? cause if it is I could see myself coming back from a night out of drinking and then end up spending a shit load of money just to play N64 games haha.

I wish I had an iPhone... lol
DarkShadow14
DarkShadow14

http://awalkinthewoods.canadian-forum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  supercatbarf :3 7th September 2011, 5:37 pm

Yea the water is reallly nice and sadly that isn't a legit N64 controller nor in the lounge, it was in my parents hotel they stayed for 2 days lol. I think its for room service or something.

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacksky 8th September 2011, 12:04 am

lmao so like if i pressed A on the controller they would bring me a beer? Sweet!!! Haha glad to see your getting a feel for the place. Looks rly nice. Sucks your roomate isnt big gamer or drinker but i guess it will keep the place clean. When is thanks again? Yea im bad with holidays
Blacksky
Blacksky
Admin

https://themoogleshideout.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  supercatbarf :3 8th September 2011, 6:55 am

lol ya I had to use google to find out, its Oct 10 so that weekend. Well I think B for beer would be better unless they don't want people to spam order them haha. If you were playing Super Smash with it they'd be screwed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum