+-The Moogles Hideout-+
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Funny Video Game moments

3 posters

Go down

Funny Video Game moments Empty Funny Video Game moments

Post  Blacksky 3rd March 2011, 1:19 am

Ill start this off with a funny youtube comment i read that actually gave me a flashback of something really funny in tales of symphonia. The guy pretty much posted what im going to post here but when i read it i actually remembered laughing at that exact moment when i was playing symphonia

Anyways, you know in tales when someone learns something new they always have like a phrase they say. Well here is one of the lines from symphonia's MC

Lloyd:
*Demon Fang*
*Demon Fang*
*Oh i must be a genious!* (Learned a new move line)
*Double Demon Fang!!!*

haha yes you can count lloyd. Congrats!
cheers
Blacksky
Blacksky
Admin

https://themoogleshideout.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Funny Video Game moments Empty Re: Funny Video Game moments

Post  supercatbarf :3 3rd March 2011, 11:08 am

Similar to I'M SO GOING TO MAKE YOU BLAH BLAH BLAH of broken mage in Vesperia...

I'M SO GOING TO MAKE YOU MEOW.. GOLDEN CAT! and yes it's actually an altered arte. Easy way to figure the game was made by a Jap company lol
supercatbarf :3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacksky 5th March 2011, 1:09 am

Lmao meow golden cat???? wtf were the programmers juiced when they wrote the moves? haha cant wait to find some more random lines in Abyss......................................................(note the amount of comas, thats me waiting FOREVER for it!)
Blacksky
Blacksky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  supercatbarf :3 5th March 2011, 7:11 pm

Haha ya it's basically a giant gold cat that drops on someone and then shoots coins everywhere, it's a shit move unless you have a billion GALD but it's worth it to use it just to hear the line.

The Tales programmers probably just get so restless of working on a game that eventually they just make characters say random shit haha it's awesome. By the time you get it, it will probably be dust by then, it seems like forever since you wanted to get it!

Oh yea I just remembered another line from Vesperia we created in December when you were over..

Karol fag: Hey Raven... (the rest of the quote was skipped from being said)
Raven: My such big words!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacksky 6th March 2011, 11:29 am

I was there when he said that! lol. There was another one with raven that made him sound like even more of a pedophile near the end of the game. Forgot what it was though. haha MY such BIG words!
Blacksky
Blacksky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkShadow14 7th March 2011, 3:11 am

It's seems like the only reason Raven stays with your party is to be all pedobear with everyone. meow Golde... here's my contribution. I think this has happened to each of us at some point while playing Persona.

oh yeah... Mike and I also found one in Vesperia when we were playing today.

Karol: It's all right to be helped by your friends. Protect your friends and they'll respond in kind.
Karol: That was the last thing that the Don said to me. (being all sappy and emotional and such)
*Dramatic Pause*
Yuri: ...Fagbag!!!

DarkShadow14
DarkShadow14

http://awalkinthewoods.canadian-forum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacksky 7th March 2011, 12:23 pm

I dont remember the meow golde one, who said it and when?

I watched that endurance one before. They are so casual while fighting, letting it run on auto and laughing on how the birds keep going on stand by then BAM Hamasandwich with a layer of PWNED. Followed by a hint of frustration and disbelief. So funny lol. Its always fun to poke at those cheap deaths when ive had it done to me like a gagilian times, hell we all have lol.

LMAO man that vesperia one is golden for 2 reasons
1. Yuri is like in the back row of the crowd when he says it. Reminds me on when people pretend to cough and say "fag"... or in this case Fagbag lol
2. Karol is a tool and needs to be insulted on a daily (if not hourly) basis
Blacksky
Blacksky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down