+-The Moogles Hideout-+
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Countdown to MOOGLES!!!

2 posters

Go down

Countdown to MOOGLES!!! Empty Countdown to MOOGLES!!!

Post  Blacksky 8th April 2011, 1:29 pm

Let me remind you guys that I am coming back out east in 2 AND A HALF MONTHS! Pretty short time if you factor in spring and all. We will also be starting moogles which will last 3-7 days depending on how fast we want to do it. It can be a weekend or a WHOLE week like last time Razz. Still got lots of work to do on the game and music but i can def see the final project being done and rdy to go for late june. Heres how i see things going down:

April:
Finish the base song list (300 songs)
Begin listing drinks and debate drink structure
Working on screw over 3 + tweeking
May:
Keep adding songs to list so it exceeds 300 songs
Have a long list of our drinks for moogles + make cuts to the list to have our final list
Screw over 3 completed
June:
Make final cuts to music list and lower the list down to 300 of our best songs
Update final drink list if any new drinks come out for summer
Screw over 3 print out + final touch

So as you can see we still got a long way to go but I think we got the basics down. Ill be posting up my LONG song list with hyperlinks some time this weekend. It will likely be around 100 songs so make sure atleast one of you do the call outs or else ALL MA SONGZ GO IN! Twisted Evil mhauhufahahpuhff!!! affraid
Blacksky
Blacksky
Admin

https://themoogleshideout.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Countdown to MOOGLES!!! Empty Re: Countdown to MOOGLES!!!

Post  Blacksky 28th April 2011, 1:35 am

We are somewhat on track! Try and get your list done by this sat so we can get up to 300 songs. That way we will have tons of time in may to do all the game/drink stuff which wont be as hard/time consuming... hopefully
Blacksky
Blacksky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacksky 31st May 2011, 11:56 pm

Screw 3 is 100% playable in beta stage! Im really just cleaning it up and fixing small issues in how the game plays out. Ill be revealing the game THIS SUNDAY so you can get a quick glimpse of what the game really is. Things i need done before I can reveal it aaaaaare:

1. We need to reveal our custom drinks. This includes a write up of what is in it and the amount of alc. So lets do that some time this week or we can do it before revealing Screw 3. Make sure you have something for it though.
2. Any last minute song adds you want to put in if you have any.

Thats about it. The rule book is 90% complete and im going to start on the ingame info sheet which will be like a simple rule book with only key parts to playing the game on it. Also, a big reason why im revealing it early is because i want you guys to make a map for us to play on. I have the one we will play on June 23rd but we need another one for when we play again. Im going to write up a land guide which you guys will be able to use to create a custom map which we will play on the final day of the moogle holiday! Anyways, custom drinks first!
Blacksky
Blacksky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacksky 18th June 2011, 12:36 am

Final update before screw 3? Id think so:

Just did a quick play test of the game. Here is the order of 1st to 3rd with the drink amounts:
1st Karl: 6 hard 6 light 3 beers 1 beer shot TURN 9
2nd Ben: 10 hard 5 light 2 beer shots TURN 12
3rd Mike: 12 hard 3 light (did not finish game since 3rd but you were close!) TURN 12

Kinda funny how mike got last haha. You were so close too! So maybe some fun info to keep in mind when we play on thurs to see how the order will be then. The game played our really strangely though where we had really dead rounds then crazy ones with like 5 shots each lol. But that should be what makes it really fun to play is that you never know what you will get. Anyways, the test run pretty much helped me simplify the rules and find minor errors. Quick list of things that changed:

1.Cant switch or hitman off a boss land during a boss battle.
2. screw over land will be a dice roll not a token fee where 1-4 = screw over and 5-6 = nothing
3. Party games will be free to play if you land on their land. It will be optional though. This is important cuz the structure doesnt allow you to gain many tokens to the idea of using 1 to possibly fuck yourself over in a minigame was kinda dumb.
4. travelling through Warp is an option meaning you can simply move over it if you want.
Blacksky
Blacksky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkShadow14 20th June 2011, 7:57 pm

I hope it's not this crazy! *mike dies*

Most of shopping is done today, the rest we are getting later on to keep the freshiness............ which includes mainly everything! ! ! Like anything from Metro and beer and rockvok and over to mike!...

HIIIIIIIIII, and we hope to hesus that they restock with sour raspy and sourz for bens Blood of Link drink.. they didn't have it today!! D=< and they didn't have it last week either lol I think they cut the supply to Orleans lickbo ahahahhahaahhahahahahhahhahaha hooo.

Next update innnnnnnn 3 days!!!!!!!!! at 10 30 pm or sooner but orobly not
DarkShadow14
DarkShadow14

http://awalkinthewoods.canadian-forum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum