+-The Moogles Hideout-+
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Note

2 posters

Go down

Death Note Empty Death Note

Post  Blacksky 30th June 2011, 5:12 pm

Since most of us be watching death note i thought it would be cool to have a topic where we can post how far we've gotten and just talk about the show. Try to keep spoilers down though if you get mad ahead lol.

So far im up to episode 10 and shit has become real! (like hardcore potato chip eating real lmao)

Favor: L

Reason: Cuz Light Yagami (aka kira) is a complete douche bag haha. i mean at first he seemed like a twisted mc now hes like a full blown killer. Plus L has his detective pose that grants him +5 intuition! Woot!
Blacksky
Blacksky
Admin

https://themoogleshideout.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Death Note Empty Re: Death Note

Post  DarkShadow14 1st July 2011, 5:14 pm

I'm currently on episode 23 and I'd have to say that they completely destroyed the shit of the theme music after episode 20... Bring back the original theme!!!

Favourite character from episode 10 and under is probably Ryuk just cause he doesn't give a fuck what happens to anyone and this makes him enjoyable to watch haha also he looks wicked awesome mannnnn! L definitely does get extra points for his detective pose plus I just like they way he holds on to everything like it's covered in alpenbitter lol. (two finger cell phone hold go!)

Only problem I had with the show at that point was how Light and L could pretty much always guess exactly what the other one was thinking no matter how ridiculous their thinking was. Other than that awesome show and I'm going to watch it to the end! which is apparently only episode 37 or something... not 9 seasons Sad haha.
DarkShadow14
DarkShadow14

http://awalkinthewoods.canadian-forum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacksky 2nd July 2011, 5:16 pm

just finished the series and dont want to really spoil anything if your not done. Its pretty dam good show though i must say. Really plays on your psyche and prob the only show ive ever watched where i wanted to see the mc die to badly lol. Ill post more of my thoughts when i know your done watching it or else ill major spoiler you lol.

I didnt mind the outro to the second half but the intro was god awful! Like random shit going on much? The outro was kinda good though like some strange screamo mix. Yea ill agree that them being like perfect counterparts was a bit surreal but at the same time made the flow of the show. Like could you imagine if half the episodes were just wasted investigation? Would really stamp the drama tag on it. The way they did it made every episode intense. Gotta say that watching death note past episode 25 was hard as fuck though but well worth the last few episodes which make up for some mediocre story telling in the late 20s episodes.
Blacksky
Blacksky
Admin

https://themoogleshideout.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum