+-The Moogles Hideout-+
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Screw Over Song List (Summer Edition)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Screw Over Song List (Summer Edition) Empty Screw Over Song List (Summer Edition)

Post  Blacksky 17th March 2011, 5:10 pm

WOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH ITTTTTTSSSSSS SSSSCCCCRRREEEWWW OVVVVVAAAAAA!...... (summer edition).

Just like last time ill ask you guys to post your fav Vg songs from after Screw Over (Winter) since we dont want repeats. Ill likely go over our winter screw over and take the best songs from there to add them to our summer one. Unlike the winter one though I think we will just have "Situation" songs instead of land themes. This way we can get more variation in music and expand the game in a whole new direction.

So post away! and try to include hyperlinks cuz ill have to go through everything and searching each song up can be time consuming.

EDIT MARCH 17:
Land themes will be replaced by "situation themes" for song choices. This will add more variation in music.
EDIT MARCH 22:
Situation themes will be replaced by Event Themes. Don't worry if you can't tell the difference cuz I did it for the lolz
EDIT MARCH 24:
Situation themes will be:
1. Fighting music (which would apply to any type of colored land where we have to draw a card) ---> Think guitar drums and cake? WTFFFF
2. Evil music (which would apply to any "evil" land like hitman, hellbound, screw over) ---> Think organs and chants
3. Calm music (which would apply to item shop, bar, town etc) ---> Think flute, acoustic or just nostalgia
4. Party game (which would apply to the party game lands) ---> Think funky, funny. Anything works rly as long as it feels party like. TESSO!!!
EDIT MARCH 30:
300 songs will fill the list (at least 50 per situation)
*Forum* Call out songs you do not like and give a reason. If the reason is legit then the 3rd persons vote is final
EDIT APRIL 3:
4 categories for fight songs:
Red: Fire songs. Also includes Intense/Evil fighting songs as a second theme.
Blue: Water/Ice songs. Also includes Softer/Thoughtful fighting songs as a second theme
Yellow: Land songs. Also includes Epic/Adventure fighting songs as a second theme
Green: Forest/Nature Songs. Also Includes Strange/Old School fighting songs as a second theme

Last edited by Blacksky on 5th April 2011, 11:15 am; edited 4 times in total
Blacksky
Blacksky
Admin

https://themoogleshideout.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Screw Over Song List (Summer Edition) Empty Re: Screw Over Song List (Summer Edition)

Post  Blacksky 17th March 2011, 10:56 pm

lmao "Fog/Mist/Haze/Water Vapour forming in the air - P4". So many translations of the name online i don't even know what its called anymore!

Very good list though, nice blend of many artist+types of battle music. and Chrono Trigger! woot!!! You've come a long way from being like "meh battle 1 is ok" haha

Gonna be working on the new Screw Over this weekend to see exactly how the songs will be used. So far im thinking of adding a board game element to it (and yes i got this idea from culdcept lol). It wouldnt be like monopoly or anything though but some type of way to travel a land and do things, aka drinking lol. But making a board would be a tough task unless we make a really simple one and just have lots of depth in the game play. Who knows, but really looking foward to changing it up for the third time!!! This has almost become a tradition lol. Twice a year we celebrate drinking, music and gaming all together! Awesome Very Happy
Blacksky
Blacksky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Screw Over Song List (Summer Edition) Empty Re: Screw Over Song List (Summer Edition)

Post  supercatbarf :3 18th March 2011, 6:30 am

Ya I've been neglecting Chrono so I felt I should be nice to them for once lol but meh they are pretty good.

Sweet man I'm all up for simple board with imaginative in-depth so its like we're having so much amusement out of most basic thing. This is a tradition I can get into Shocked
supercatbarf :3

Back to top Go down

Post  supercatbarf :3 24th March 2011, 10:28 am

Forgot to add, what other situations do you have in mind? Or is it go with the flow? Enlighten!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacksky 24th March 2011, 1:12 pm

I want to keep the music extra simple. So no 13 variation of land themes like our last screw over. It would be like:

1. Fighting music (which would apply to any type of colored land where we have to draw a card) ---> Think guitar drums and cake? WTFFFF
2. Evil music (which would apply to any "evil" land like hitman, hellbound, screw over) ---> Think organs and chants
3. Calm music (which would apply to item shop, bar, town etc) ---> Think flute, acoustic or just nostalgia
4. Party game (which would apply to the party game lands) ---> Think funky, funny. Anything works rly as long as it feels party like. TESSO!!!

This way the music will be simple to find and we can just put each category in its own playlist and shuffle. No going back and forth to switch specific songs. Just to change playlist which takes like 1 second.

Also im thinking that we keep the music run until it has to be changed. So if we hit fighting music that it keeps playing from that list until someone hits a party game (lets say) and then we change it up. Less work = better drinking imo
Blacksky
Blacksky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkShadow14 24th March 2011, 10:51 pm

The less work we have to do is definitely better and constant music is a must cause things just felt awkward when we weren't playing music last time. Well not really awkward, but you get my point.

Are we still just sticking to game music?
like would Ghostwriter - RJD2 count as calm music? if you guys actually like it
DarkShadow14
DarkShadow14

http://awalkinthewoods.canadian-forum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacksky 25th March 2011, 1:28 pm

Tough call. Really, screw over should be VG music since its a blend of drinking and gaming. But what we could do is have a ratio of outside songs which would have to be VG like. So like for example, if we have 100 VG songs then we can have a total of 10 Non VG songs. Ghostwriter - RJD2 almost sounds like a LBP song so i dunno. What do you guys think? We just started working up the game so any option is up for debate.
Blacksky
Blacksky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  supercatbarf :3 29th March 2011, 11:19 am

Yahoo all the types of music I was thinking of as themes! And yea less concentration of how the game works means the least amount of buzzkill and the most amount of intoxication. Umm I don't know about that song I'd like to keep it all VG too and the beginning didn't sound all that good (didn't feel like listening to rest 'cause school internet likes to suck fish balls) but I can tolerate it if you guys want it on monkey

I'll get on finding some other theme songs eventually, not like there are any different from your songs since these damn torrents take about a year to download to half way.

Well since I'm in a class I really don't need to listen in (although I'm right at the front so I try to ignore his hateful stare) here's some creepy music so far:

Derris-Kharian ~shrine~ - Symphonia
Kuja Theme (Millenium Version) - FF9
Those Chosen by the Planet - FF7
Succession of Witches - FF8
el-Sagira Temple - Goldeneye 64 (haha sorry but I have to mention at least one song from this game muhaha)
Atlas - LBP1 (either creepy or happy up to you guys haha)
SHOWTIME!! - Nocturne
Emperor of the Dark - Nocturne
Who's There - P4
A New World Foo - P4
Avidia World - P1
Looping Steps - Mario 64
Haunted House - Mario 64
Merry-Go-Round - Mario 64
Haunted House - Super Mario World
Sub Castle - Super Mario World
Nightmares Reflected in the Mirror - Vesperia
The Tomb (or Man's Tomb!?) - DDS1
Spider's Thread ~Second Movement~ - DDS1
HariHari ~second movement~ - DDS1
Underground City - DDS2
Banshee Boardwalk - Mario Kart 64
Closed Two Pages - Yoshi Story (couldn't find link but it makes sense dammit!)
Baby Koopa's Castle - Yoshi Story (wtf still no link! I am as annoyed as you are!) they are both good though so count them in Very Happy

I have a strange feeling that Katmari music won't have anything creepy so I didn't check them. Also I don't really feel like listening to all of Abyss since I haven't listened to its music so Karl feel free to add some creepy Abyss music bounce . I also didn't check all that thoroughly through my music so add some more I missed!.

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacksky 29th March 2011, 12:27 pm

"A New World Foo - P4" <.< a gansta remix? lmao
"HariHari ~second movement~ - DDS1" you mean hahihara right hahahhiharahahharahihahra!!

Another awesome list! Tons of serious and easy going vg music. Merry-go round is a must! How annoying would that be when you are stairing down at a rainbow haha. How did you miss Yoshi's Story - Baby Bowser's Lullaby for an evil song! Actually its more mischievous but w/e lol. Ill DL yoshi story ost and find those songs. Been wanting to get the ost anyhow. Now you have to post calm songs(your weakness!) and party songs! Party is probably hardest. How mny songs do we want? Last time we had 120 yet we started looping a lot near the end. Gimmi a number between 120-10000! affraid Oh and do you guys want me to skim (milk?) through the songs and use the best ones or just add what ever you post? Lots of questions = lots of answers!

From what i heard, the best songs from abyss are the battle themes and the town themes. Both nations capital + that snow town have rly good music. Havent heard anything that cryptic yet.

Im probably gonna be good to supply battle+calm music since its the type i listen to the most. Party will likely be all of our list combined since i doubt we will have a lot of those songs individually.
Blacksky
Blacksky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkShadow14 30th March 2011, 10:48 pm

Imma say 300 hundred songs. I'm also ona say that we should only post songs that are 100% worthy of being in the game and then if someone has a MAJOR problem with a song they just let everyone know and then we can duke it out. a.k.a. take a vote.

SUMMARY (not really needed since I think the summary might actually be longer, but meh...)
- 300 songs ea. (100 songs eachish or just whenever we reach 300)
- only post 100% awesome game worthy songs (in yor opinion)
- Speak your mind if you're hating on a song likes mad hardcore
DarkShadow14
DarkShadow14

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacksky 30th March 2011, 11:51 pm

300 seems reasonable and not too much work to put together (just a few dozen hours Suspect). Only calling out songs we RLY don't want is a good way to go since we leave room to fill the list. But also we all need to support each situation theme so not just 100 songs from the calm ones. So if we don't want a song just write:

Call out:
*insert song* = *insert reason*

then the one of us that hasnt voted (posting song = positive vote for it) has to be the tie breaker. That way the majority plays. But give a reason not just like oh its ff8 and ff8 sucks hense ff8 songs suck... wait a second Mad
Blacksky
Blacksky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  supercatbarf :3 31st March 2011, 10:24 am

Got two more songs for the lists:

Titos - Symphonia (for creepies!) can't find link muahaha
Zone Time - P4 (Very necessary to be in the zone for drinking! For the battles list)

And somehow I got these songs on the same shuffle, hope it throws more sweet songs my way without going through like the whole playlist. and 300 sounds good with me and putting in anything we post also sounds good ahahahairhariahrhahahra! Basketball I already have a lot in mind for calming and happy/party (which is like all of katamari and mario >Very Happy) and yea the snow town in Abyss with the kids with the worse aim ever that never stop throwing snowballs away from the other kids I had in mind for happy/party haha. And I actually love calm/meaningful VG music for sleeping on the bus on the way home and waking up in the bus shed so that'll probably be my next list!

That yoshi song I don't think I have on the OST but I'll give it a listen when I get home. Merry-Go-Round just out of tune that its freaky and makes you lollerbiscuits rabbit

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacksky 31st March 2011, 1:45 pm

A mini-list to see if you guys approve of the songs (you better.... drunken ). Its mainly the songs we didnt have in screw 2. Of course we will add some of the katamari+DDS+P4+FF+ etc... songs but i want a fairly new list of songs. Maybe keep like half of screw 2's songs which would be about 60 songs. So that means we need 240 new songs! So if we each get 80 new songs we are set. Here's 28 from me Very Happy

Fighting:
Tales of Symphonia Music- Full Force
Tales of Symphonia - Defeat The Angel
Tales of the Abyss music - Never Surrender
Culdcept 2 - Open The World (Battle)
Grandia II OST - FIGHT!! Version #1
Grandia II OST - FIGHT!! Version #4 ~ The Final Battle
The ancient temple of holy yujia isle first half - culdcept saga (can't find it)
Xenoblade Music - Mechanical Rhythm
Xenoblade Music - Those Who Bear Their Name
Culdcept 2 - Ravine Of The Wind And Sun (First Half)
Culdcept 2 - Ravine Of The Wind And Sun (Battle)
MUSIC: Digital Devil Saga 2 - Hunting-Betrayal

Evil:
Culdcept 2 - Light And Shadow (Second Half)
Culdcept - Sorceress of Fate (First Half)
Culdcept 2 - Sorceress Of Fate (Second Half)
Culdcept 2 - Light And Shadow (First Half)

Calm:
Culdcept 2 - Open The World (First Half)
[OST] Culdcept Saga : Fateful morning (second half)
Culdcept 2 - Bomber Princess (First Half)
Dinaar mountain range second half - culdcept saga (FUUUCKKK, go to the site listed below)
Tales of the Abyss: The Floating Imperial City
Tales of the Abyss OST - The Royal City of Light - Baticul
Donkey Kong Country 3 OST - Frosty Frolics ~ Snow Level Theme

Party:
Gitaroo Man OST - Flyin' to your Heart
Culdcept 2 - Darhan Dance (Second Half)
Tales of the Abyss OST - The Silvery Snowland - Keterburg
Tales of the Abyss OST - The City of Craftsmen - Sheridan
Mario Kart 64 - Choco Mountain, Battle Arenas

*For the culdcept saga songs

Remember that not all fighting songs have to be upbeat. The idea is that its the songs we play when we drink our card picks. Also, im thinking of splitting the fighting songs into groups for the 4 land colors - red,blue,green and yellow. That would total 7 play lists. Is that too much? After hearing songs like dire dire docks it just seems suitable for it to be played when you land on blue land not red or any other. Neutral land would be your own pick of the 4 fighting situation themes.

Also, note how not all my party songs are crazy funky. We don't want to have a playlist that will drive us nuts so try and find a balance of the extreme party songs and the more grounded ones. Pump up songs would be good too

Last edited by Blacksky on 31st March 2011, 2:24 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : KEEP FUCKING UP!!!!!!!!)
Blacksky
Blacksky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  supercatbarf :3 31st March 2011, 8:48 pm

Oh yeah I thought I put Never Surrender Nice list, lots of new stuff I haven't heard so I only listened to a portion of the songs so I will be pleasantly surprised! You're probably going to be like this -> Mad but I call out: Mechanical Rhythm - Xenoblade = just too much going on from the start and is just way too hardcore for my liking (I know surprising). The rest are a nice change tho Twisted Evil The calm and party Abyss songs you put were on my mind too lol not anymore.

Here's my sketchy list for Calm/Meaningful VGM:

Dream of a Shore Bordering Another World - Chrono Cross (I think you guys should know that song by now and its in old list)
Fragment of Dreams - Cross
Samsara - DDS
Sahasrararara - DDS
Matoya's Cave - FF1 (haha 8bit-ness is still awesome)
Crossing Those Hills - FF9
The Soulless Village Bran Bal - FF9
Quadmist - FF9
Passing Sorrow - FF9
Searching for Friends - FF6
Katamaritaino - Katamari Damacy
Que Sera Sera - Katamari Damacy
The Wonderful Star's Walk is Wonderful - Katamari Damacy (thanks for clarifying there)
Song 2 - LBP
My Patch - LBP
Dancing Drums - LBP
Volver A Comenzar - LBP (for some reason it actually starts at 0:40, before it is some long ass cymbal non-buildup buildup)
Aria of the Soul - P3
Iwatodai Dorm - P3 (You have no idea how hard that is to spell)
Opening - P3 FES
3/31 - P3 FES
Kimi No Kioku - P3
Pursuing My True Self - P4
Signs of Love - P4
SMILE - P4
I'll Face Myself ~another version~ - P4 (I wanted to add I'll Face Myself the normal song but they are all spammed with the battle versions instead! its the same though but with piano)
Heaven - P4 (yipyip)
Reverie - P4
Secret Base - P4
Never More - P4
Kama Palace - P1
Tension - P1 (a little ironic huh)
Overworld Theme - SMW
Swimming - SMW
Secret From the Blue Sky - Symphonia
United Oath - Vespy
Beyond the Mirage - Vespy (a must! Very Happy)
The Seductive Water Sounds Whisper (most likely lol or whimper) - Vespy
Dude - Vespy
Tragic Decision - Vespy
The Old Fork Drift In the Sky - Vespy
Those Who Lost Their Protection - Vespy
Main Theme - Mario 64
Water - Mario 64
Staff Roll - Mario 64
Yoshi's Standing in the Wind - Yoshi's Story

I think that took longer than battles Sad but so worth it for a tradition like this! lol I want to put in all listed songs in the game aghhhh! Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacksky 31st March 2011, 10:16 pm

"Dude - Vespy" lol your typos are priceless

Daaaam someone wanted to have the first call out. Well, i suppose it goes to ben. I think its perfect for fighting but we shall see.

Awesome lists man youve already put up 100 songs and you still have party to go! (yes i counted What a Face ). Ill start the call outs once i got all the ost's. Shouldnt take long.

Lots of your songs from the calm list could easily go into party like volver a comenzar or SMW Overworld theme. But i might just sort them all out once i get 300 of them. Good list though. You really go for the more memorable in game songs which is good blend with my music which is mainly the songs I like in game and out of game only.

But we need to hear your side of the story ben! Whenever you get a chance post up some lists! The faster we can get our list down the faster we can make cuts and perfect it.

EDIT: Trippy you posted "3/31 - P3 FES" today lol Razz
Blacksky
Blacksky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  supercatbarf :3 1st April 2011, 11:40 am

Haha I still love New World Foo the best, P4 with gangsters and stereotypical black people would be freakin awesome remake.

I'm pretty tolerant of songs that I wouldn't listen to if I had a choice but that one really got to me (in the midget leprechaun poking your brain with a tazer kind of way) we'll see what ben says though (good thing we're odd number or things would never get resolved lol).

100 is a sweet number lol, meh you don't need to do any call outs, they won't hear you! cat but if you must haha

Yeah I was thinking that too so if we're lacking in the party department we can switch them over. They are relaxing and party like to me so I couldn't decide rabbit . Yeah I love the meaningful nostalgia songs that remind you of awesome parts in a game. Just adds so much more.

Woah that's scary did not even notice that lol I'm freaked out now..

EDIT: I'm a retard and was too eager to send because here is my Party list! I'm also going to put in Happy songs that aren't too relaxing and I think that's related enough.

Black Mages Village - FF9
Katamari on the Rocks ~main theme~ - Katamari Damacy
Katamari Mambo ~katamari syndrome mix~ - Damacy (some syndrome he's got)
The Moon and the Prince - Damacy
KenKen Race - Kirby 64
Get it Together - LBP
P3 FES
Your Affection - P4
Electronica in the Velvet Room
School Days - P1
SEBEC - P1
Slider - Mario 64
Athletic - SMW
Snow Queen - P3 FES
Theme of Mini Game - Abyss
Playing in the Wind - Vespy
Katamari on the Rocks - We Love Katamari
Disco Prince - We Love Katamari
Penguin/Pelican/Pigeon Yoshi Athletic - Yoshi's Story

Songs that narrowly painfully didn't make the cut for me (for each theme, mostly 'cause I couldn't put them in a theme):

Misc:

Time Castle - P3 FES
Game - P4
Long Way - P4
An Immovable Protective Wall - Vespy
Pleasant Intrigue - Vespy
Main Armament Firing, Seconds Before - Vespy
The World Abducted By that Finger - Vespy
Alpen Yoshi Music - Yoshi's Story
Yoshi's Room - Yoshi's Story
Nintendo - Yoshi's Story (they basically just say "nintendo" in a cuddly dinosaur voice lol)
Yoshi's Curry - Yoshi's Story
Lava Dome - Mystic Quest
The Sun - DDS2
Good Ol Fellows - FF3
Jesters of the Mon - FF9
Airship Hilde Garde - FF9
Crazy Motorcycle Chase - FF7
Valley of the Fallen Star - FF7
Shuffle or Boogie - FF8

Party:

Specialist - P4
Mikage Police Station
Satomi Tadashi Pharmacy's Theme - P1
Mana Castle - P1
Ice Castle - P1
Deva Yuga - P1
Snow Mountain - Mario 64
Super Mario Bros
Baby Universe - We Love Katamari
EverLasting Love - We Heart Katamari
Yo-Yo-Yoshi - Yoshi's Story
Yoshi's Disco - Yoshi's Story
Airport - DDS2
Samba De Chocobo - FF4
Techno De Chocobo - FF6

Creepies:

Forest of Illusion - SMW
Koopa Castle - SMW
Coral Castle - Abyss
Akzeriuth Tunnel 14 - Abyss
Exposed Conspiracy - Vespy
Magician's Tower - FF2
Queen of the Abyss - FF9
The Phantom Forest - FF6
You Can Hear the Cry of the Planet - FF7
The Nightmare's Beginning - FF7 (it would be there if it were half the length)

Calm:

Castle - Mario 64
File Select - Mario 64
Academic City - Symphonia
Shihna - Symphonia
A Young Man's Selfish Daily Life - Vespy
Judith, Portrait of Solitude - Vespy
Yoshis on the Bottom of the Sea - Yoshi's Story
Frontier Village Dali - FF9
At the South Gate - FF9
Loss of Me - FF9
The Place I'll Return Someday - FF9
A Face Unforgotten - FF9
Sandy Badlands - FF7
Theme of Junes - P4 (haha joke, this song more like makes me want to pull my hair out and go all persona! on nanako)

Battle:

The Evil King Koopa - SMW
Encounter with Renegade - Symphonia
Strong Foes Blocking the Way - Vespy
Wise One - Vespy
Scatering Sparks - Vespy
Fight 2 - FF4
JENOVA Absolute - FF7
Seymour Battle - FF10

In case we need anymore songs which I kinda doubt lol

On other note I wanna add this to calm:

Karma City - DDS2

And that concludes my song spam for now! My fingers hurt now..

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkShadow14 1st April 2011, 1:49 pm

We've just made it out of the gates and Mike has come a swingin' claiming the first call out and he's not doing it blindly either. No sir! He picked a song that is pretty controversial in the views of the gaming community(us) and specifically the gaming trio.(also us) The song in question is "Mechanical Rhythm" by ACE+. Mike first mentions that there is "just too much going on from the start..." and I'd have to give that one to him. MR is aiming for the fences though, which is good, but the way all the instruments at the beginning are just being beaten on like a black guy at a KKK partay is just unacceptable. I'm extremely tired of opening iTunes just to be welcomed by the first 5 secs of MR blasting out of my speakers. However, after they get the beating out of the way within what I would say is the first 30 secs, everything just goes up hillĀ”

The point here though is to have a song that fits well within the game of Screw Over as well as simultaneously instigating our primal needs as homo sapiens to "get our drank on". This is known only as the drinkability of a song and will be used as the main factor in my decision for whether or not this song makes it into the final version of SO. I will also be judging the swagger of the song.... This song has little to NO swagage at all, which brings it down a bit. Ramble ramble ramble... (yells) to the numbas!

Drinkability: 43/38.5
Swag: C++/14

Final Verdict: Mechanical Rhythm is SAFE and makes it through to the final version of SO!
In all seriousness though, MR is just too awesome of a song drinking-wise to get rid of. I just feel like I could drank pretty much anything, except Alpen to this song haha.

Anyways, here is my selection for songs, but keep in mind that you guys have pretty much sucked dry the main OST's(Persona, Tales, etc.) so I had to go digging a bit. bounce !!HERE I[secrets are hid[you win a[n[this list is also highly edited from before]ot] boat]den here]T IS!!
FIGHTING
Battle Theme (orchestrated) - Pokemon

EVIL
Umber the Guardian - Rayman 2
Cohens Masterpiece - Bioshock
Heretic Mansion ~Shining Heaven
Last Day (Remix) - Majora's Mask

CALM
How She Sees The World - Bioshock
Kakariko Villiage - Ocarina of Time
Zora's Domain - Ocarina of Time
Title Theme - Morrowind
Victory Lap - Mario Kart 64
Gusty Garden Galaxy - SMG
Starship Mario - SMG

PARTY
Frosty Villiage - Diddy Kong Racing
Pirate Lagoon - Diddy Kong Racing
Star City - Diddy Kong Racing
Delfino Plaza - Super Mario Sunshine
Guru Guru Gravity - Beautiful Katamari

EDIT:
HOLY SHIT MIKE! IT'S LIKE YOU'RE PUKING, BUT INSTEAD OF YOUR STOMACH CONTENTS IT'S SONGS... AND WITH THEIR LINKS TO YOUTUBE TOO HAHA
(Caps Lock was totally necessary)

3/31 SO FUCKING TRIPPY
DarkShadow14
DarkShadow14

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacksky 1st April 2011, 3:15 pm

lmao ben your judging method should be a TV show (and im very serious lol). Your grading using the "Swagga N Dranks" method and your analogy to the kkk was splendid indeed! A delight to hear as I drink my tea and read the morning news. Hopefully we don't have to type up a paragraph for every call out... or else we will have to start grading using the "Bitches N Butter" method! And we all know what happened that day....

Im glad you kept the song though as it is one of the best songs to drink to. Even if it lacks that VG quality (for the most part). Oh and mike... 1-0 FOR ME BIAAAATCH!!! MUAAHAHAHH!!!

Yea mike youve shot out so many songs ive lost count. Your lists alone could probably fill the 300 lol. I actually can't wait to listen to every song and start doing call outs (more for the call out part Razz lol jk). That way I can start filling my Screw Over 3 folders with music MADNESS!

One thing you guys never got back to me on is the having 4 different categories for fighting songs (green,red,blue and yellow). Let me know if its a go or not cuz if it is then i have to customize the fighting folder that way.
Blacksky
Blacksky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkShadow14 1st April 2011, 7:30 pm

I don't feel like logging out and logging onto supercatbarf(I don't know how I came up with such a name) which is btw the best name evar but the colour coordination thing is a good concept. The only problem is that songs can't really fit into those colour categories without one category severely outnumbering the others. I think it would be good if we have 4 different types of instruments or style of music in each category instead the colour that reminds you of that song, that way it will most likely be even an even number of songs in each category and it is still styles seperated so it doesn't completely defeat the purpose. That's my reasoning for the four colours bounce lol my songs are awesome because I picked them haha but ya cutting them is fine I probably puked too much right now as long as they aren't too good hahahhhahaa awhghhh

DarkShadow14
DarkShadow14

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkShadow14 1st April 2011, 7:40 pm

Ya Mike just finished puking up all over the place and it's only 7:36! Like come on.(lies) I agree with the fact that the four colours could be awesome if we could actually find songs that suited the category REALLY really well, which I think would be a real hard thign to do. Foghting songs by themselves should be a distinct enough category Very Happy Laughing affraid If we somehow end up with the perfect amount of fighting songs that can be sectioned into elements(red, fire water, blue etc.) with ease then we should definitely go for it, but at this point I think that the one category of fighting should be good enough
DarkShadow14
DarkShadow14

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacksky 2nd April 2011, 10:53 am

How about we do the best of both worlds. We have 4 fighting song categories: Red, Blue, Green and Yellow. Each category has songs that fit the color (e.i. dire dire docks is blue, beware the forest mushrooms is green and so on) but it also has a specific song type. So like red would be fire songs (hot top volcano) + aggressive songs (mechanical rhythm).

I'm actually pretty happy with this idea. Each land would have its own double theme instead of them all being random. Let me know if my proposition passes the new bill. If you guys like it then ill figure out the 4 subcategories and post it up

On another topic, im starting to go over your lists and ill be sending you my grading by email (to both of you). For the call outs, you can either post the names of the songs i called out here and say yes or no OR just send back an email saying yes or no.

This is just from my call outs. If you want to review a list and send it out then by all means do so. The faster we weed out the weaker songs the faster we will have our solid list.

EDIT: Made it up to mikes party list. Need a break cuz that one is CRAZZZY LONG lol
Blacksky
Blacksky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  supercatbarf :3 3rd April 2011, 1:50 am

Yeah I think that'll work well, at least that way it won't be so brain-conflicting to place songs in the 4 categories and hopefully an easy fix to have the number of songs of each category to be as equal as possible. This bill passes the veto hammer!

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkShadow14 3rd April 2011, 2:09 am

The bill has passed both House and Senate and is now officially law! jocolor
DarkShadow14
DarkShadow14

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacksky 3rd April 2011, 2:22 pm

Awesome job on the lists guys. We reached a total of 114 songs + screw 2 songs so we probably have about 170 songs! Over half way! All we need now is for ben and I to submit a big list and that number will probably reach 250+. Also, you guys can make call outs yourself on any lists. The 114 songs are from my call outs and mikes call outs. So if there are any songs i greened and you don't like then you can call em out ben. If not, then we have our first official 114 songs Razz.

Aiight cool im glad you guys voted in favor cuz that idea is pretty sick. So here are how the four fighting categories will boil down:

Red: Fire songs. Also includes Aggressive/Evil fighting songs as a second theme.
Blue: Water/Ice songs. Also includes Softer/Thoughtful fighting songs as a second theme
Yellow: Land songs. Also includes Epic/Adventure fighting songs as a second theme
Green: Forest/Nature Songs. Also Includes Strange/Old School fighting songs as a second theme

Boo ya now i start piecing this BEAST of a playlist together! Don't forget to keep posting lists! We want atleast 300 but 300+ would be even better Twisted Evil
Blacksky
Blacksky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next